Monday, December 1, 2008

E-Books

Been occupied these past few days reading some interesting novels. It's a kind of romance and suspense rolled into one. Actually I just got some e-book copies of novels from my friends and no plan to start to read the first one soon when a movie based on the story shown two day after I started to decide reading it.

Im soo bad in reviewing any story, novel, books and even movies and I don't know if this thing will kick my first attempt. Anyway, all I can say is that I really love reading it. The story is a Cinderella-suspense story which give a lot of chill. I don't know how other found the novel but I think I am one of the late readers of the story.

The author already done 4 books for this love story and I think she still keeps on making more. If you are familiar with Stephenie Meyer, I bet you know what I'm pointing out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

have you seen the movie yet?

About Me said...

Hi KingDaddyRich!

Thanks for dropping by. Yep I already seen the movie..err actually twice hahaha.

Though it's not that good enough (just my opinion) since the movie poorly show how the relationship of the main character grows.

But I think Twilight fanatics surely love the movie.