Friday, October 26, 2007

Update...

I found a new interesting book at MPH last time I visited the MidValley. Titled “The Difference Maker” by John Maxwell, the book shows how to use attitude to become your positive asset. I already read half of the book and planning to finish it by the end of the month… fingers cross!

And finally, I already watched the movie “Hairspray” with my friend who just agreed to go with me because I forced her to. I found the movie quite interesting and entertaining. Well, because I love to watch musical movie, maybe that’s the reason why I enjoy it very much.

I remember the first musical movie that I have watched was the “Sound of Music” when I was in elementary. And there on, I became musical goers… hehehe. Hmm, I just realize… maybe this is also the reason why I love to watch choral competition… I also enjoy singing!

No comments: