Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Comment Ça va?

Bonjour! Comment Ça va?

It’s been a while since I last visit and update my blog. Anyway I just decided not to enroll for the meantime. Je n’étudie pas le français maintenant. I need to schedule all my activity first, put things in order before I continue my studies. Yeah, it’s very difficult for young adult like me to study while working. It’s really hard to focus on both things you do at the same time.

I just hope this is only temporary while I’m preparing my self. Just that I feel really unaware of consequences on every unplanned things I decided to do. Now, I believe on my friends word…”don’t rush things”!

Actually there are lots of things I learn from my past acts. I also learn lots of things in my course. In some ways I’m very proud that I accomplish one step on building myself. Though I’m just started and I know I still need to sacrifice lots of my time and thing to get what I really want… at least I already have step that I will follow in future.

Anyway, it’s already December and year of the Pig is soon to end. I still have no list of New Year’s resolution yet, but I’m sure I’ll include personal and emotional development as one of the things I need to accomplish.

No comments: