Monday, October 1, 2007

"Ber"

Wow 2nd month of "ber" already arrived. It does'nt only means that the feastive of all Christians and Catholics is near to come but most importanly, one of a very special occassion is coming... my birthday!

Yeah, for the past years, I always see to it that I got a new stuff as gift for my self.. and now im excited. Been dreaming to have an 80gb ipod as answer f0r my frustations... singing. I love music! Yes, I really do!

I know lots of people whose birthdays falls on october... my friends and classmates since elementary to college. Some of them even got the same birthdate as mine! Hmmm if I'm not mistaken they are more or less 5...

Anyway, I'm little bit cold today since the rain falls(finally) since early morning. Really feel sleepy. Im actually thinking not to go to class because of lazyness and urge to sleep. But I don't want to waste my money because of my inborn sickness... anyway we only have 4 meetings before we start on 2nd level, so I will try to convince my self to just go.

No comments: