Saturday, October 6, 2007

Happy Birthday!!!

"Happy Birthday to me...
Happy Birthday to me...
Happy Birthday,
Happy Birthday..
Happy Birthday to me!"

Yay! It's my special day without special someone again.. hahaha. Sigh some of my friends forgot to greet me... im sad. Anyway that's what it is.. as I always said people just come and go to your life. For those who still remember how important you to them, it's a gift. And for those who are not.... they are just part of your past.

Is this some result of getting old? I mean, I just notice that I'm being slightly sensitive..

My Birthday is not happy as I planned it. I'm in the office now since I did'nt take a leave. I want to use my annual leave going back to my Country. I just decided to go to the mall after my work so I can give myself a nice treat.... eating at my favorite fastfood chain... Mcdonalds... argh!

Last year, my closest friends surprised me on the midnight of my birthday. Its really a fun experience for me... sad to say, none of them remember me today.

Im now thinking, am I that easyto forget? I mean if you are part of someone, you should have to know their special day right?

Sorry but I am really just disappointed.

No comments: