Friday, September 25, 2009

Things You Can Do To Help Your Country

Do you want a better Country?

to Rid poverty?

or Stop Corruption?

little things that we do can make a BIG difference...

I was re-reading the booklet that I borrowed last night titled "12 Little Things Every Filipino Can Do To Help Our Country" and yeah this book inspired if not totally changed me.

The author believes, and so as I, that the progress of the country lies in every one of us. One of the striking things on the list which I want to stressed is:
"When you talk to others, specially foreigners, speak positively about us and our country."
This is indeed true. Not, for us, to boast about the positive traits of what our country can offer, but simply just to uplift the name of our motherland. It saddens me to hear, specially other who gain different "citizenship", to just throw bad things about the country.

I know and personally heard someone telling other nationalities that my "Beloved" country is full of struggling, poor people who snatch and hold-up other people for living. That you would not like to display your phones if you like to have it with you until you reach home or to display your new earing if you like to keep your ears intact.

He is just a perfect example and the reason why we are struggling now. I just hope that He crossed on this book for him to heard himself.

No comments: