Friday, October 24, 2008

Toothache

My late Grandfather used to be a quack dentist when I was a kid. I can't recall how old I am that time when he used to treat me when my tooth is aching. A funny practice, he use a small pins or a small nail to treat all his patients. After pressing the tool to damage tooth, he will murmur something and will nailed the pins to a wood. Voila! the ache gone!

It is good that no one complains that they got tetanus from that practice.

If only life is as simple as treating like what my late lolo does. Maybe (just maybe) some major problems in our society can be treated instantly. Instant magic :D

[Sumakit kasi bigla ipin ko kaya ko cya naisip... miss you lolo. I know you're already in heaven with lola. Please always ask papa Jesus to continue in protecting us...]

No comments: