Friday, October 31, 2008

Sinusitis

I am not been feeling well this pass two weeks after I return from my vacation. Its started with a simple sneezing which get worst. I am worrying that this become a sinusitis since I had a nasal infection before.

My body is aching and I got a head and face ache. I already tried drinking some medicine which my colleagues and family recommended but nothing happens :(. I am not used to drink medicine specially solid ones due to bad experience when I was a kid. I lost some of my hair due to excessive intake of my asthma pills.

Anyway, I am thinking if I will stay till afternoon at the office since I really feel bad. The only thing stops me is the fact that its the last day of the week. And I think its not advisable to waste my leave if I decided to went back.

No comments: