Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Weekends: Finals, Run, Friends

I haven't heard any news whether our badminton final will be set this coming Saturday. If it will, I do hope they schedule it in the morning.

My weekend would be very busy for sure. Sunday will be the day of our KL Marathon. I wasn't sure yet if I will get my Race kit personally or will ask someone to get it for me. If Saturday final will pushed through, then I have the whole afternoon to visit Titiwangsa where the Race Kit Collection Centers for the marathon is located.

I have no running/jogging practice for a few days now due to the sprain on my left foot which I got from the badminton game last weekend. I hope the sprain healed soon. If not, I will force to just walk and be left out on the running route.

____

Had an hour swimming practice last night with Thess and Allan. This is to test my breathing to check if I still can stand doing one routine for a couple of minutes without resting. A great cardio exercise too, so it will benefit me for my upcoming run.

____

By the way, I met some new great guys from the LBC cup. I learned that they will join the run too but in different distance. Hope to see them along the way. They are pretty cool and quite friendly. Atleast my world will not rotate in Cyberjaya alone...

No comments: