Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Jinx

I was about to sleep last night when I decided to check the current Wimbledon match in the sport channel. I don't normally watch early stages of any Grand Slam not until its 4th round or Quarter Finals, I just had the urge to check what is the happening to switch my focus from the last match between Portugal and North Korea in World Cup. Oh Btw, the game is not that interesting.. though Portugal won 7 to none against PKR.

So I didn't know that my least favorite player, Federer (hahaha peace to all my friends :D ) is currently battling his survival in the tournament. They are currently playing the 4th set and 1 game each. I haven't notice at first that Federer was 1 set behind Falla who won the first and second set of the match. I was in this "Wow" state learning that Roger might exit the tournament earlier.. beyond expected.

It was in the 10th game, he got into a dimmed moment scoring 30-40 with Falla serving for the match when everything turn in favor of him again. And then I was in dismay!

The match finished with Roger winning in fifth set 6-0...

Good thing, I didn't have nightmare after that!

No comments: