Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Long Weekends (Holy Week)

I'm going to have a long holiday starting tomorrow to observed Holy Week. I didn't practice much of me being Catholic actually which I think is not disrespecting the customs I grew with. It just that I'm not a practitioner, I still pray, I go to church, doing what I know (for myself) is right.. but thats it...nothing more.. nothing less.

So, when I learn that long holiday will fall on my off Saturday, me and my friends plan how to make the most out of this rare opportunity. Like last year, we went to Perhentian Island in Terrengganu and spent the days away from work to relax.

This year, we hope and plan to visit Sunway Lagoon in Petaling Jaya. Were planning to go there on the 2nd since one of us still need to work on the 1st of April. Still do hope that this year's Holyweek be a peaceful and happy week for me.




No comments: