Monday, October 5, 2009

Lets Color the World.. Pink!


We're been busy this past two days that I don't have time to finish some of the entry on my blog. Some are still and will remain save as draft until I finish all the details I want to include.

Like I have said, last weekends, is not like our normal off day. Me and some of friends, tried to be a good citizen and join a walk to raise awareness on women's breast cancer last Saturday. I'm actually undecided to join before since I thought that its exclusively for girls/women... I'm wrong, based on the huge crowd of guys on the activity.

The activity went smoothly as planned aside from us being almost late on the activity. The taxi we hired from our office (some of my friends are working) got lost and mistakenly brought us to KLCC instead of KL tower. I don't know, I was seated in front beside the driver and felt that he's bringing us to a different place, but I stayed silent not until I realized that he really sending us to a different place.

Anyway, everything is soo cool! The experience and feeling is one of a kind.


No comments: