Monday, October 26, 2009

Déjà Vu

I'm ready to decide which course to take for my major year. Its the enrollment week and everyone I ask told me to take "Finance" as a major. I was so firm to take Advertising but most of my friends will either take "Marketing" or "Management". There are still some course to consider, like shifting to Accountancy since I have reasonable grades, or IT courses since this two are booming in the market.

I saw, Rey, walking towards me from South-Wing Bldg. He approached me and ask if I saw Reagan, I replied back and said, NO. I ask him what major he will take but he ignored me and moved away. I felt bad, why he didn't answer me? I helped him to finish their Radio Advertisement Project in "Advertising". Maybe he don't want me in their group. Our group of 4, which we call "The Ghost Fighter Group", Reagan as Eugene, Rey as Dennis, Gerald as Vincent and Me as Jericho. Jericho is not one of the 4 major character in the local dubbed Japanese Saga (Yu Yu Hakusho) but I don't want to be tagged as Alfred thats why I choose him as my character in our group.

I walked around, I found my self entering a classroom at 6f in East-Wing. This is the room where our subject "Humanities" held. Mr, Abcede teaches us about Religion instead of the subject proper. I looked around and saw no one.

I went down to 5th floor North-Wing and saw Marilen, I know her somewhere but not in this school. What she's doing here? She didn't pay me a look though my eyes darted and sticked on her while walking towards their crowd. She's wearing a maroon uniform, from Accounting department, I thought.

I continued, towards the Dean's office to check my eligibility of being a scholar. I been applying and granted a scholarship since the second semester of my first year in the University. I saw some familiar busy faces when I enter, but no one entertained me.

I decided to go and stayed to get some air in the University lagoon. It changes a lot this past years. I remember to have a broken bricks of path ways and filthy chairs around the area. Now, they replaced it to tiles. I sit and watch every busy souls walking around when suddenly I off balance and fell....

***Ringgggg ***

And I woke up! It's just a dream.

No comments: