Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Opps They Did It Again

Been to the Embassy yesterday to renew my nearly expired passport. Thought that I can finish to furnished all the needed documents and application earlier since I arrived 10am at the city, but I reach home late nearly frustrate and stressed... and believe me when I said nearly... I mean this close... THIS CLOSE!

From the delayed assistance you will get from the ever not-helpful people inside the institution to the incomplete information on their messed up bulletin boards. No chance for anyone to use their wide and creative mind but to ask someone and hope to get a clear idea on what should be done. Great if you will get a clear instructions from them but since they are all pretending to be busy, they will let you hang and complete the puzzled idea that they initially gave.

Good thing, there a some hopeless people like me who been at the place since early morning who, unfortunately, still yet to complete what ever request ask to them. I ask them and pick up some of the pieces of the puzzle that I already have. Its very frustrating really. I'm just fortunate that I'm still on leave so I still have time to relaxed my mind.

No comments: