Friday, September 12, 2008

Remembering People of 9/11

The years passed really fast.. I can't recall how many happiness and sadness I felt through out the year. My birthday is also approaching and my long awaited vacation will finally come.

September 11 is an unforgettable date of the year. Not just me but all people around the globe.. specially the U.S.

Who will forget the picture of the two highest tower in the world brought down by planes hijacked by sour people? Well not by me. It is still clear on my mind what happen on this same day. All eyes are on the live news. I just arrived from my University around 11pm since my first schedule in my early tertiary days are mostly at night. My country is ahead of 12hours against U.S. so I am not expecting to saw shocking news before my bedtime.

The next morning all people are talking about one subject... The Twin Towers falls down. They are not grieving about the building... they are grieving about the casualties. Brave people offer their help to recover what are left at the site... I can't recall the total of dead people flashed on the headlines of major news paper. This only reminds me of one reason... War.

Now, people are still grieving about the incidents. Families of those who are not fortunate were still offering some prayers. Hopefully others do their part. I already done and will still doing mine....

Pray.

No comments: