Thursday, September 11, 2008

Differences

God uniquely created us different from one another.. physically, mentally and emotionally. Even the twins are not the same. Well some of them are physically alike but still there are some small things in them that makes them different from each other.


I think this was made for us to survive.. to be dependent on each other. One can't live without other.

"No man is an island"

This is definitely true. I, myself can attest that even how strong you are personally, you can't live without somebody around you. That is why we have to love other as we love our self. But still, there are people who are boastfully overwhelm of what they achieve, what they are and what they think of themselves who keeps on degrading other as if they don't have the right to be around them.

"Racism - Discrimination or prejudice based on race"

I think every one of us possesses this characteristics. Come on. I will not buy if you will say you don't! The worst thing to know is that people around you tend to pull you down. I know lots of people who do that, and the sadden part is they were belong in one place... born to the same norms and beliefs.

People in my country are not exemptions. I don't blame them to be one. But I also can't think of any reasons why we are. Is it because of envy? I don't know.

No comments: