Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Its been a while since the last update of this blog. So many things happen and yet I haven't got any time to post it on my web. I can't even remember what are those things.. now that is the price I have to pay for not dedicating my self to update this blog regularly...



Past is past and I have to start again. Life must go on as they say. Actually I envy those people who gave most of their time for their web. Putting their thoughts and feelings into words. That's why I ask myself why I can't do what the can. Why I can't give 5 minutes of my time to update. I'm not a born writer but reading what you have done (through writing) in the future will give you diffrent feelings.. happines. I am a nostalgic type of person who wants to bring back the memories of the past and this will help to bring back those memories that my brain cant hold for long time.

No comments: