Thursday, July 17, 2008

A had a great night yesteday with my old friends from Philippines. She is here in Malaysia for a week training. We just worked for a couples of months at Part Center in my newbie year but our friendship remains when I transferred to other department.

We just had a dinner in Secret Recipe at One Utama near the hotel where she's staying since their training ends 1900h and there is no time for us to travel going to KLCC as our first plan anymore. I met her two co-trainee from Thailand and Indonesia which are both funny. They are not that good in communicating through Mother Language but they are all heart out in expressing whats on their minds which makes everything okay.

After a few conversations I found out that all three of them were all first timer in this country and they are all eager to hang around the city. I just told them to plan a visit to China Town to buy some cheap souvenir stuffs and of course at Twin Tower which complete their visit in the City.

Missai is always telling me that she had'nt got any decent meal since she arrived here and requesting to have a good dinner to me. That's why I recommend the place since I know the shop will answer her prayers. I'm right! She requested another order of rice after exchanging foods with me. She actually order Chicken Kebab which I boastfully recommend to her as good as the other. I order Chicken Cordon Blu as I always take whenever I eat on the shop. Its a course of deep fried rolled of chicken with ham and cheese seved with potato fries and salad as side dish.

After the meal I offered her to try some of the cakes which are far different from Philippines when her two friends told us that they will walk around the mall first. I would like to gave her White Chocolate Macademia but the waiter told me that it is already out of stock. I just ordered Chocolate Indulgence as take out since Missai told me she is very full. Funny is, she told me she will take a bite to taste how good the cake is... but didn't stop eating it until it was finished. I then offerred her to try two other more and bring it to her room.

We will meet again this coming Friday...

No comments: